You Need Mulch, Kids Need Camp!
It's a Perfect Fit!
Registration is required for this event
Register Below Now!
*How It Works
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and situation we are currently only offering DELIVERY OF MULCH. We are not applying mulch at this time. If you have a special situation please contact Lori Hartline to discuss.
Competition charges $10 per bag to have your mulch laid
Johnson's Garden Center and Woodard Mercantile have generously allowed us to offer their Top Quality Cedar Mulch at $6.00 per bag (retail price is $9.99 for 3 cu ft bag)and we are adding an $1.50 per bag delivery fee to cover the cost of fuel and time of staff involved. Donation on top of the cost is greatly appreciated.
We purchase and deliver mulch to you
You pay Young Life the amount for the Mulch Cost + a donation
Competition: 50 bags at $10/bag = $500 to a landscaping company
Mulch Madness: 50 bags at $7.50/bag = $375.00 to cover YL's cost + a donation
to YL for operating expenses and camp scholarships
Signing Up Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Click HERE to register
Step 2: Determine number of bags
Why Johnson's and Woodard Mercantile mulch?
- After years in the "mulch business", we have discovered that our customers are most satisfied with a high quality mulch. This year, we offering delivery of Johnson's and Woodard Mercantile cedar mulch at this discounted price of $7.50 per bag. Both businesses are generous to support Young Life by purchasing in bulk
How many bags do I need?
- One 3 cubic foot bag will cover approximately 18 square feet 2 inches deep.
Do I need to be home?
- We would prefer you be home, but it is not required!
Can I request which ministry to deliver the mulch to support?
- Yes! Please request this on your sign up form. We will work very hard to coordinate that for you if you have a preference. However, this is dependent on their availability.
When do I pay?
- You can pay at the time your mulch is delivered! If for some reason that does not work for you, we will leave you with an invoice and you can mail us your payment!
How do I pay?
- We accept cash or check. You may pay at the time of your mulch service OR you can send in your payment for the amount that covers your mulch cost and whatever donation amount you choose to give to 6505 E. Central #318, Wichita, 67206.